[NTO] Re: Image Editors & Buttons

  • Mujtaba Ali
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hello,

      Ummm.... probably doesn't. But it has the coolest queuing and recursive
      stuff. You can queue all your downloads and then have them go all at once.
      Also, at least in the past, I have had severe stability issues with
      WS_FTP. Not to say that LeechFTP never crashes, but I have only has it
      hiccup twice in four months. I guess it's a matter of preference.

      -- Mujtaba Ali