Re: [NTO ]CrazyBrowser vs. Netcaptor

  • Julie G
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2002
      <burale@...> wrote:

      >Have you had a look at CrazyBrowser? If so, is there anything significant
      >you've got in Netcaptor that ISN'T available in CrazyBrowser?

      Yikes! If the CrazyBrowser website looks that much like the NetCaptor
      website, there's no need for me to download the program! Personally, I've
      been using (registered) NetCaptor for a couple of years now. While I have
      no idea if the CrazyBrowser author got all the features of NC, I do know
      the few times I've had problems with NetCaptor and have asked technical
      support questions, I've gotten very quick responses/solutions.

      Julie