Re: [NTO] Downloads

  • phil
    Message 1 of 31 , May 16, 2000
      Jody, I am packing like crazy for my annual 6 month trek to Oregon so I may
      notget this done before I go but I will try. I will save one of my games in
      the OLD way and send it to you. You have the Runtime files with the other
      one so maybe that will work. Time will tell. The help file is useless for
      this kind of thing. They tell you nothing.

      Phil E.

      Message 31 of 31 , May 20, 2000
        Hi Marco,

        >> No, you are missing my whole point. Go for it; that is up to
        >> you. I'm all for it and one might get the idea that I do it
        >> myself if they were to see how many posts I make to the lists
        >> and a considerable amount off the lists helping NoteTabbers
        >> out. Just don't force me to do it else the Rebel will come out
        >> in me and I'll fight it! ;)
        >
        > In other words: "I help you, but don't ask for my help or I hit
        > you" ;-) Better not to cite Bukowski words about same
        > argument... but he says the same thing.

        No, that is not at all what I meant. I meant, please ask if I
        want help, but do not force it on me if I do not want it.

        Bye for now,
        Jody Adair
        Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

        http://www.sureword.com/sojourner