Re: [NTB] Easy file management in NoteTab Pro

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      kld1956:
      >> I work daily on multiple projects, editing text files.
      Each
      >> project has a file structure that goes pretty deep
      (usually 6
      >> levels or more). I'd like an easy way of getting to
      specific
      >> directories so I don't have to click so much in the
      Open File
      >> dialog box.

      I recently found an Open/Save shell extension (freeware)
      that might help you. It adds two buttons to the Open/Save
      dialogue box which give the ability to select a dropdown
      list of recently used (a) folders and (b) files.

      Dialog Box Assistant v1.01 (src=Lockergnome)
      http://www.dualitysoft.com/osdex/

      Regards ... Alec
      (cc Off-topic)