Re: [NTO] DLL Remover

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2002
      Hi Alec and Others,

      >The link Wendy gave went to something called "the
      >Thinking Man's Thesarus"
      >
      >I think the one Wendy meant was:
      >http://www.theabsolute.net/sware/#clnsys (maybe the same
      >author?)

      That's the one I had before (I remember by his home page <g>). I
      liked it mainly because my computer always worked after it was
      done, placed the removed files in backup just in case 1 or more
      were removed that should have not been. "Not for WinME, WinNT,
      Win2000 or later" does not look to hopeful. I'll check out the
      others folks. Alec, about the size of drives: that is not really
      my concern as far as freeing up drive space - although it helps
      me at times when I get one of my partitions too big. I mainly
      try to stay at peak performance. I realize it is said they do
      not hurt anything just leaving them there, but IMO it does - not
      grave, but performance overall. There are just that many more
      files to search through to find things either with a script or
      manually and I just can't help but think there is more work going
      on in places. I can notice a difference after doing many files,
      or did should I say.