Math MB > GB

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      Hi All,

      Uh, I think I was on drugs back in the 60s-70s and missed a few
      math classes too many. ;)

      I though the formula was BG/1024 would be the one, but I don't
      think so. Gee, I do not know how much a MG is. I think the 1024
      is like for bytes, KB, etc.

      So, I have a factor of 100 and want/need to find x in BG.

      So, 100MB * 11.5 = ? GB. I think I have my CPU set wrong. I
      have the setting at 11.5 and it shows up as 1100