DLL Remover

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 11:04 AM
      Hi All,

      I used to have an excellent freeware utility to remove dlls not
      used. I cannot find it presently. Does anybody know of a
      freeware version that supports XP?

    • toushoes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 3:05 PM
        Jody,

        The one I use is Clean System Directory -- Don't know about
        XP though.

        http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ksolway/

        @ ]]) Wendy
        @ ]]) aka: Toushoes