RegClean by M$

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2002
      Hi All,

      Does anybody know of MS' RegClean being newer than the following
      and if so, where? (I have others, some of which has been posted
      here, But MS' is gentle on me. ;) I sometimes delete to many
      entries with the others.

      RegClean 4.1a (build 7364.1) March 13, 1998

    • Dennis Cummins
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2002
        Hi Jody,

        On Saturday, May 04, 2002 at 11:34, Jody wrote:

        > Does anybody know of MS' RegClean being newer than the following
        > and if so, where? (I have others, some of which has been posted
        > here, But MS' is gentle on me. ;) I sometimes delete to many
        > entries with the others.
        >
        > RegClean 4.1a (build 7364.1) March 13, 1998

        I think that is the latest.

        You should try out CleanReg3. It is the very best, I think.

        http://www.cleanreg.net/

        Well worth the price.

        --
        Dennis
        sqd@...
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2002
          Hi Dennis,

          I saw you post it the other day. ;) Thanks on the check for MS RegClean.