Re: [NTO] Eudora 5.1

  • alice ttlg
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2002
      The paid version doesn't have any advertisements (that's what you're paying
      for, no ads). It's there somewhere in their FAQ. I believe that you can
      download the Sponsored version and then pay for it and get a registration code
      that will remove the ads.

      alice ttlg

      http://lookinglass.populli.net/
      As I watched the seagulls, I thought, That's the road to take; find the
      absolute rhythm and follow it with absolute trust. -- Nikos Kazantzakis

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2002
        No the ads are completely removed in the Paid version. Once you
        enter the serial number they send you, it will remove that stuff
        from your program.

        I'm still looking for a good E-Mail client. I decided to purchase
        Eudora 5.1 but found that it is only available for download in the
        combined Light, Sponsored, Paid version. I tried the earlier 5.0
        in the light sub-set but found that while the advertisements were
        not displayed they were still on my machine and were updated each
        time I used the program.

        Does anyone know if the advertisements are still present and updated
        in the Paid sub-set?

        Thanks, Len Hargrove

      • Len
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2002
          Thanks Mike and alice ttlg;

          I will be buying Eudora 5.1 soon, Len Hargrove