Eudora 5.1

  • Len
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Hello All;

      I'm still looking for a good E-Mail client. I decided to purchase
      Eudora 5.1 but found that it is only available for download in the
      combined Light, Sponsored, Paid version. I tried the earlier 5.0
      in the light sub-set but found that while the advertisements were
      not displayed they were still on my machine and were updated each
      time I used the program.

      Does anyone know if the advertisements are still present and updated
      in the Paid sub-set?

      Thanks, Len Hargrove