Re: [NTB] issue: document-summary properties going blank

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Marc / Jody
      >> Currently, the only way to preserve the summary
      information is to
      >> disable backups in NoteTab. To do this, open the
      Options dialog
      >> box, go to the Files tab, and then uncheck the "Make
      Backups"
      >> setting.
      >>
      >> I'll see if I can find an adequate solution in an
      upcoming update
      >> of NoteTab to preserve those properties with backups
      enabled.

      Is this Document summary thing a non-Win9x thing? I don't
      have it on Win98.

      However ... I do have a program
      http://www.jps.at/annotater.html called AnnotatOr which
      adds a tab to Properties in all files. I don't use it
      much but have just verified it works (and is preserved
      across Saves) in NTB PRO. Just checked - it also works in
      Ntb-Light (v4.85) with .bak backups enabled.

      You might want to give it a try.

      Regards ... Alec
      (cc. Offtopic)