Re: TreePad to NoteTab

  • breaumark
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2002
      Wojciech, you could try this, if you like. Open the HJT file in
      NoteTab, run the following clip on it, then save it as filename.otl.

      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ;
      ^!Jump DOC_START
      ^!DeleteLine
      ^!Jump DOC_START
      ^!InsertText = V4 Outline MultiLine NoSorting TabWidth=30^%NL%^%NL%
      ;
      ^!Replace "^pdt=Text" >> "" TIWSA
      ;
      ^!Replace "^p<end node> 5P9i0s8y19Z" >> "^p" TIWSA
      ;
      ^!Jump DOC_START
      :Loop
      ^!Find "<node>" TIWS