Yahoo NOT charging for lists (was Re: [NTO] I knew Yahoo would start charging.)

  • alice ttlg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2002
      NO NO NO NO NO, they are NOT, I repeat NOT charging to access this mailing
      list!

      Read their message again. It ONLY has to do with Yahoo email, NOT
      YahooGROUPS. Since you got the message, you must have a Yahoo email account
      and you must be either downloading the messages sent to that Yahoo email
      address thru pop or you've set it to forward to another email address. That
      is what Yahoo is charging for. After April 24th, you won't be able to pop or
      forward your Yahoo email address. You'll have to log in at Yahoo and read
      your Yahoo email at the website, that's the Yahoo EMAIL website, NOT the
      YahooGROUPS website.

      If you don't want to do that, you can subscribe another (non-Yahoo) email
      address to this list and get the list messages delivered there. This list and
      all Yahoogroups list remain FREE.

      alice ttlg