Re: [NTB] Explorer context menu?

  • Adrian Worsfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2002
      Mike Hopkins replied but why do it that way?

      Everyone with Windows 95+IE4 with web appearances and Windows 98 up can
      go into My Computer, do a right click drag shortcut/s of their main drive/s on to
      the desktop, then drag them on to the taskbar and push each up so only >>
      appears. Click on that >> to produce a cascading menus to show all folders
      and files in the tree structure. So you'd go to Windows and then SendTo and
      double click at that point of the menu to open the window. Then do the same
      from >> to Program Files and NoteTab and open that window. Then right click
      drag the NoteTab.exe icon across to lay a shortcut into the SendTo window.
      Close both windows. Now that's much easier.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk