Re: [NTO] Extract Text

  • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
      On Sun, 07 Apr 2002 19:31:41 +0500, you wrote:

      >Sir/Madam
      >
      >Thanks for a very quick and instant reply.
      >
      >But GREP returns lines containg the pattern while I want words matching the
      >given pattern. Any suggestion?

      Here is an example of how to do this using Perl and NoteTabs ^!RunPerl
      command. Remember to set $find = to your own regular expression.

      H="RunMyPerlScript"
      ^!Toolbar "Copy All"
      ^!Toolbar "Paste New"
      ^!RunPerl "MyPerlScript"

      H="_MyPerlScript"

      #perl

      $find = "[a-z]*ee[a-z]*";

      while (<>) {
      while ( m/\b($find)\b/ig ) { $found{"$1"}=1 };
      };

      foreach $key (sort keys %found) { print $key, "\n" };