RE: [NTO] Windows 2000 Professional .... need an expert

  • ruben.biezeman@bakernet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
      make boot flop
      copy the SAM file (the one with security info)
      look at www.download.com search for"windows 2000 password" (without the
      quotes) try some ...
      I recall cypherlock or something like that was a good one (can't find it
      now)
      If you have NTFS as file system it might be harder ...

      Bettor option:
      Locksmith
      Locksmith resets any password, including the Administrator password, to any
      value you choose. Locksmith is now incorporated into ERD Commander 2002,
      Remote Recover, and the Administrator's Pak, and is no longer sold
      separately.

      http://www.winternals.com/products/repairandrecovery/
      a very valuabele program package availabel for all kinds of recovery etc.
      hava look
      Success ....
      Ruben

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002