Making .pdfs

  • Adrian Worsfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2002
      Thanks for advice so far but on this matter of creating .pdfs, every single file I
      make uisng Ghostscript when it becomes a .pdf tells me that there is an error opening
      the file because "there are no pages". Yet the printing to .prn/ .ps was all the pages!
      Anyone else know what to do about this, as I'd like to see the appearance of a
      document more or less maintained.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk