Re: [NTO] AOL Graphics

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hi Mike,

      If it is not a setting to add the compression during upload, then
      I would add a note to the top of the page explaining that AOL
      users have to change the feature in their browser with a link to
      an explanation how to do that. I would have them write to AOL
      and say to not have that feature as a default or not at all. I
      would image they are getting bombarded with support messages
      because of it. You might also tell them there are other IS...
      Uh, never mind, so we do not get a war going on here. ;-) I do
      have a pretty funny AOL funny if you want me to send it to you.
      Just write me in private eMail.