Interesting Idea

  • Len
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2002
      Hello All;

      I received this from my daughter. :-))

      When you get ads in your phone or utility bill,
      include them with the payment. Let them throw it away.

      When you get those pre approved letters in the mail for
      everything from credit cards to 2nd mortgages and junk like
      that, most of them come with postage paid return envelopes,
      right?

      Well, why not get rid of some of your other junk mail
      and put it in these cool little envelopes!

      Send an ad for your local chimney cleaner to American Express.
      Or a pizza coupon to Citibank. If you didn't get anything else
      that day, then just send them their application back!

      If you want to remain anonymous, just make sure your name isn't
      on anything you send them. You can send it back empty if you
      want to just to keep them guessing!

      Eventually, the banks and credit card companies will begin
      getting all their junk back in the mail.
      Let's let them know what it's like to get junk mail, and best
      of all THEY'RE paying for it! Twice!

      Let's help keep our postal service busy since they say e-mail
      is cutting into their business, and that's why they need to
      increase postage again!

      Send this to a friend or two or three...or fifty....