DE-650

  • future.com@vsnl.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2002
      Friends

      I want to install DE-650 PCMCIA Ethernet Card in my Compaque Laptop. I do
      not have the driver diskette and my effort to find one from the Internet
      has failed. Can I body help me. I am using Win98.

      This card is manufactured by DLINK in Taiwan.

      Srish Agrawal

    • Jan Rosenstreich
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2002
        On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 11:50:00 +0500, future.com@... wrote:

        >I want to install DE-650 PCMCIA Ethernet Card in my Compaque Laptop. I do
        >not have the driver diskette and my effort to find one from the Internet
        >has failed. Can I body help me. I am using Win98.
        >
        >This card is manufactured by DLINK in Taiwan.

        Try the following URL:
        ftp://ftp.dlink.com/NIC/de650/Driver/

        You just have to learn your way around the DLink web site. I have a few
        Dlink products and have learned from experience.

        Jan

        --
        Jan Rosenstreich - jan85@...
        Independent Distributor #130-646