IE6 .jpg Files Distorted: Revisted...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2002
      Hi All,

      Has anybody ran across the image problem I have in IE6 yet or
      know a fix? Certain images display like they are magnified about
      500% so that they are a total distortion. I think I just
      isolated at least what is not displaying. All .jpg files. :(
      Width/Height makes no difference if it is there or not. (I've
      checked and unchecked a number of times on two different installs
      the box for IE to guess at the image size as Lotta suggested -
      sound real good Lotta, but no cigar.) I could care less about IE
      not displaying them, but it also breaks my NetCaptor since it is
      a third party shell program.

      Is there a place like NS and Opera has to tell the browser what
      application to use to associate with the file type? (I re-
      associated them in File types from the Windows Picture and Fax
      viewer, but no change.)