Re: [NTO] Server to Server file transfer

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2002
      Hi Lotta and Srish,

      > > May some body advice me a FTP client which can be used to
      > > transfer files from my one internet server to another internet
      > > server directly?
      >
      >I have FlashFXP. http://www.flashfxp.com/
      >
      >A search for FXP should turn up more.

      FTPVoyager does it as well. (Shareware) (www.rhinosoft.com)
      In case it is case sensitive: www.RhinoSoft.com

      I keep a mirror image of my sites on my local drive, so for me it
      doesn't make much of a difference where I load from. ;) One day
      I need to make a Clip to find all my "dead" files to clean up all
      the files that are no good anymore. Some sites are over 5 years
      old and I know there is a lot of files that are just there taking
      up space. Seems to me there have been some Clips already made
      that will check for that. I know Xenu will help out some. That
      is one great little utility. It is on the NoteTab CD-ROMs I sell
      as well as the third party products that NoteTab supports. All
      added with permission of course. ;) You can take a peek at the
      contents from the link below as well as the cost and how you can
      "build your own CD."

      http://www.notetab.net/cd-orders.htm