Server to Server file transfer

  • future.com@vsnl.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2002
      Friend

      May some body advice me a FTP client which can be used to transfer files
      from my one internet server to another internet server directly? I do not
      want to download the files and upload them again.

      Srish Agrawal

    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2002
        Hi Srish,

        >May some body advice me a FTP client which can be used to transfer files
        >from my one internet server to another internet server directly?

        I have FlashFXP. http://www.flashfxp.com/

        A search for FXP should turn up more.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2002
          Hi Lotta and Srish,

          > > May some body advice me a FTP client which can be used to
          > > transfer files from my one internet server to another internet
          > > server directly?
          >
          >I have FlashFXP. http://www.flashfxp.com/
          >
          >A search for FXP should turn up more.

          FTPVoyager does it as well. (Shareware) (www.rhinosoft.com)
          In case it is case sensitive: www.RhinoSoft.com

          I keep a mirror image of my sites on my local drive, so for me it
          doesn't make much of a difference where I load from. ;) One day
          I need to make a Clip to find all my "dead" files to clean up all
          the files that are no good anymore. Some sites are over 5 years
          old and I know there is a lot of files that are just there taking
          up space. Seems to me there have been some Clips already made
          that will check for that. I know Xenu will help out some. That
          is one great little utility. It is on the NoteTab CD-ROMs I sell
          as well as the third party products that NoteTab supports. All
          added with permission of course. ;) You can take a peek at the
          contents from the link below as well as the cost and how you can
          "build your own CD."

          http://www.notetab.net/cd-orders.htm