Re: [NTO] Plus! for Windows95

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2002
      Umm, Dr. Raimund....

      The PLUS! Pack for Win95 is a Microsoft goodie.... its not free... was
      something that had to be purchased.

      I'm thinking this is probably the wrong arena for your request....

      Laurie

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2002
        I think you are referring to the "Windows 95 font smoother" that Adrian and I were talking
        about a time back. It's here:
        <http://www.microsoft.com/typography/grayscal/smoother.htm>

        I'm glad you were able to say where it was because having got it I forgot where it was
        from. So I shall now record this for myself.

        Someone said it's not free. It is actually, just download and put it in. The link is
        misleading because it is more than font scrolling.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk