Plus! for Windows95

  • Dr. Schröder Raimund
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2002
      Hi everybody,

      I wonder if anyone can give me a hint where I can download free the "Plus!"
      software for Windows 95. I saw it somewhere but don't remember where.

      Thanks, Raimund.
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2002
        Hi Raimund,

        >I wonder if anyone can give me a hint where I can download free the "Plus!"
        >software for Windows 95. I saw it somewhere but don't remember where.

        I think you are referring to the "Windows 95 font smoother" that Adrian and
        I were talking about a time back. It's here:

        <http://www.microsoft.com/typography/grayscal/smoother.htm>