Re: [NTO] TreePad etc

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2002
      I've used Golden Section Notes... I like the graphical interface and the
      cool feature RTF and attaching graphics... However, when I saw the size of
      my data files, I decided it was not something I need to keep on hand.

      I was 'cataloging' different crochet afghan square patterns w/ pictures...
      for pete's sake... in NO TIME FLAT I was attempting to work with 25+ MB
      Files.... too slow and cumbersome....

      If you like Nesting or Tree Hierarchy type programs for storing notes....
      there is a wonderful program that I can't live without (yes there are a few
      more that I use over and above Note Tab Pro.... but don't tell anyone
      sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh) :) That program is called VAULT by Personal
      MicrosCosms .. at... http://www.personalmicrocosms.com/

      They also have the Photo Program for storing graphics but I'm not a fan of
      that one.... my husband uses that all of the tim eto keep track of his eBay
      purchases...

      Anyway... 'nuff rambling.. hope I've helped someone....

      Laurie