Re: [NTO] Woof, Woof

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2002
      Hi All,

      Oops! Meant to go private mail.

    • bscott@stockdogsaction.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 20, 2003
        On 19 Jan 2003, at 21:11, Fay wrote:

        Proverbs 15:17
        Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and
        hatred therewith.

        Bill wrote:
        I could'nt stay out of this for very long ... *||:^)

        I am not sure what Proverbs 15:17 has to do with this conversation
        ... ? Are we supposed to love a serial killer like Sudaam ? I think a
        mad dog is humanely
        put to sleep not from hatred or anger but for the protection of those
        that it might come in contact with
        ... people who fly into tall buildings or fund those people should be
        stopped . This group of people are not reasonable in other words
        they do not think correctly much like Jeffery Dommer or any killers
        mentallity they
        always appear on the surface to be normal ... but do irrational
        things ...

        No one that is sane wants to kill another human being
        but We should protect ourselves from killers like Hitler
        and Stalin or anyone else for that matter ... They have
        already waged war on our Country ... several times unsuccessfully
        and once very successfully ... when they
        drop a small nuc on San Francisco or New York will it be
        time then to protect our people ??

        The US historically in my opinion is still the right country for the job
        ... the job of being fair and sane in its approach to this problem ...

        We as followers of Christ are called to be the light of the world.
        There are many false religions in the world today decieved and
        being decieved , Christ has said if you seek GOD you will find him
        ... Christ made the claim of being GOD SO he is either a Mad Man
        or who he says he is GOD in the form of man . How do we find
        him??
        Faith comes by hearing and hearing comes by the word of God ...
        i.e. the bible.

        This world is getting to be a pretty bad place to live ... The only true
        GOD does love this world and has made many promises to the
        unbelieving world as well as to his believing children. And he keeps
        his word .. never to leave us or forsake us ... so while things are
        threatening we are always hopefull ...

        What is so important about Jerusalem ... if it is not Gods eternal
        city ... is all this a coinsidence ??

        Keep Looking up ... *||:^)

        Bill Scott

        John 3:16 For GOD so love the world that he gave his only
        begotten SON that whosoever believeth on HIM should not perish
        but have ever Lasting life.

        John 3:17
        For GOD sent not HIS Son to CONDEMN the world but
        that the World through HIM might be saved ... SELAH
        Bill Scott
        24655 Foster Road
        Corning, California 96021
        800-510-5961

        John 14:6

        Praise God from whom all blessings flow ....
        On Christ the Solid Rock I stand ...
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 20, 2003
          >On 19 Jan 2003, at 21:11, Fay wrote:
          >
          >Proverbs 15:17
          >Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and
          >hatred therewith.
          >
          >Bill wrote:
          >I could'nt stay out of this for very long ... *||:^)
          >
          >I am not sure what Proverbs 15:17 has to do with this conversation
          >... ? Are we supposed to love a serial killer like Sudaam ? I think a
          >mad dog is humanely
          >put to sleep not from hatred or anger but for the protection of those
          >that it might come in contact with
          >... people who fly into tall buildings or fund those people should be
          >stopped . This group of people are not reasonable in other words
          >they do not think correctly much like Jeffery Dommer or any killers
          >mentallity they
          >always appear on the surface to be normal ... but do irrational
          >things ...
          >
          >No one that is sane wants to kill another human being
          >but We should protect ourselves from killers like Hitler
          >and Stalin or anyone else for that matter ... They have
          >already waged war on our Country ... several times unsuccessfully
          >and once very successfully ... when they
          >drop a small nuc on San Francisco or New York will it be
          >time then to protect our people ??
          >
          >The US historically in my opinion is still the right country for the job
          >... the job of being fair and sane in its approach to this problem ...
          >
          >We as followers of Christ are called to be the light of the world.
          >There are many false religions in the world today decieved and
          >being decieved , Christ has said if you seek GOD you will find him
          >... Christ made the claim of being GOD SO he is either a Mad Man
          >or who he says he is GOD in the form of man . How do we find
          >him??
          >Faith comes by hearing and hearing comes by the word of God ...
          >i.e. the bible.
          >
          >This world is getting to be a pretty bad place to live ... The only true
          >GOD does love this world and has made many promises to the
          >unbelieving world as well as to his believing children. And he keeps
          >his word .. never to leave us or forsake us ... so while things are
          >threatening we are always hopefull ...
          >
          >What is so important about Jerusalem ... if it is not Gods eternal
          >city ... is all this a coinsidence ??
          >
          >Keep Looking up ... *||:^)
          >
          >Bill Scott
          >
          >John 3:16 For GOD so love the world that he gave his only
          >begotten SON that whosoever believeth on HIM should not perish
          >but have ever Lasting life.
          >
          >John 3:17
          >For GOD sent not HIS Son to CONDEMN the world but
          >that the World through HIM might be saved ... SELAH
          >Bill Scott
          >24655 Foster Road
          >Corning, California 96021
          >800-510-5961
          >
          >John 14:6
          >
          >Praise God from whom all blessings flow ....
          >On Christ the Solid Rock I stand ...

          I'm sorry Scott, but your post makes me want to puke.

          Lotta
        • bscott@stockdogsaction.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 20, 2003

            I'm sorry Scott, but your post makes me want to puke.

            Bill:

            I am sorry to hear that Lotta *||:^)

            What part offended you ??