Re: [NTO] RE: [NTB] windows xp/ access violation on save

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2002
      Hi Jonathan & Richard,

      It's been awhile so I copied you both...

      >Do I need to increase registry size or something? This only
      >happens with NoteTab.

      I do not know how to increase registry size if it can be done. I
      just figured Windows handles that.

      Are you still having the same problem (access violation) and does
      it happen on the new files or save as when you use the keyboard
      shortcuts? I have not experienced the problem in XP Pro, nor
      have I heard of it happening. I'm not trying to elude that you
      are having them, but there appears to be something on your copy
      of XP.

      I assume you have already tried a new install to a different
      location than the existing one. If not, try that. Oh, with the
      new ini file, does the problem occur after you start making
      changes in your settings or do you run the new one as is?

      Either way, if it is still happening, send me your ini file
      please once the problem starts and please zip it up if not too
      much trouble. ;) Jody@...