Re: [NTO] Hard Drive Backup - ZIIIIIING!!!

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2000
      Hi All & Larry,

      > Should such an "explosive" comment be permitted on the list? <g>

      Not if I can't spell it right!

      > Perhaps you meant "missive".

      You got me there - I did and "Missle" (commonly misspelled version of
      Missile) was a large Brain "Pressure Release" (the "explosive" element)
      on my part.

      Maybe I should use auto replace more???

      All corrections are humbly accepted with gratitude.

      Regards

      Jim
    • Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2000
        Hi Jim,

        On Sat, 6 May 2000 20:23:31 -0700 "Jim Hall" <jehall@...> writes:
        > Hi All & Larry,
        >
        > > Should such an "explosive" comment be permitted on the list? <g>
        >
        > Not if I can't spell it right!
        >
        > > Perhaps you meant "missive".
        >
        > You got me there - I did and "Missle" (commonly misspelled version
        > of Missile) was a large Brain "Pressure Release" (the "explosive"
        > element) on my part.

        You should see the one I had on the NoteTab Beta List a few minutes ago!

        > Maybe I should use auto replace more???

        If you're like me, you get in a hurry and don't take the time to run the
        smellchecker. <g>

        Larry
        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.