Re: [NTO] Paint Shop Pro 7.4 - XP Pro

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2002
      Hi Wendy,

      >Jody, I don't have a clue on the palette --- I click on the
      >forground or background color boxes and get the old standard
      >windows custom setup.

      Shhh! (Don't tell anybody I forgot how to do that even using PSP
      3-4 times a week.;) Just drew a blank I guess.)

      >I think there is a place to select a different type palette display,

      Yes, it was not the palette itself, just the tool I couldn't find.

      >>Maybe, ... How do *you* open the color palette...

      > Right click on one of the already picked colors then a small
      > box with recent colors should come up . . . click on one of
      > them to get the wheel and all that jazz......HTH Wendy

      Yep, I remember it all very well once I saw it. I had one of
      those moments like when you forget how to spell a simple certain
      3-5 word. ...or acronyms like HTH. ;)

      Well, I guess I will hold on to XP for a bit longer - maybe...
      OH!, I do not have Find working at all in XP. I get to the dumb
      dialog that asks what you want to search for and check say files
      and folders, type in my criteria, choose a drive, click OK, and
      all I get is a searching in progress in the dialog and a error
      window like a yield sign and an exclamation mark. I've been
      using Rapid Search - thank God my AppBar still works. ;)

      Thanks Wendy!