Syntax

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2002
      Crimson Editor was one of those I removed recently because although it looked
      good it had no HTML support. I do usually have a second editor for the
      purposes of a print preview and perhaps coloured text, though the print preview I
      normally use is on IE5.5 when I want to print on paper something done via the
      HTML. TextPad clips don't have the functionality of NoteTab, I did though take a
      copy of all that could be replicated and converted them. But my editing
      behaviour remains the same. I ought to install that old (full and free on a
      magazine CD once) copy of Dreamweaver to improve my skills but I never
      seem to need to go beyond what I have got.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk