Re: [NTO] When is a joke not a joke!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2002
      Hi Jim,

      >> I did not get the post, so I do not know what is happening. I
      >> read Harvey's though.
      >
      >He sent out another one saying OOPS!

      Does the "OOPS!" take me out of the loop? ;->

      Two more baby goats born today. ;) Three calls on the boat for
      sale. Springtime weather in the Panhandle of Florida up in the
      70s and only about 65+ F presently - short sleev'n it at night
      outside. Now, that's my FL winter. Guess everybody has Spring
      fever. ;)