Re: [NTO] When is a joke not a joke!

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2002
      Harvey,

      At 07:11 PM 1/11/02 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi All,
      >
      >Sorry to bother everyone with this kind of thing, but here it is.
      >
      >I received the above email from someone, who shall remain nameless.
      > There were several dozens of CC addresses involved also.

      Looks like good old Phil is back making his presence known.

      His book sales must be down and he has too much time on his hands.

      His post is a weird one though. If I view it in Eudora I can't change and
      view another

      OR

      With that list of TO's I just didn't wait long enough.

      I would suggest that Jody Moderate him before he sends it to the Whole List
      (if he missed anyone)

      Now I have to see if I can delete it.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2002
        Hi Jim,

        >With that list of TO's I just didn't wait long enough.
        >
        >I would suggest that Jody Moderate him before he sends it to the
        >Whole List (if he missed anyone)

        I did not get the post, so I do not know what is happening. I read
        Harvey's though.

      • Jim Hall
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2002
          Jody,

          At 10:40 PM 1/11/02 -0600, you wrote:

          >I did not get the post, so I do not know what is happening. I read
          >Harvey's though.

          He sent out another one saying OOPS!

          Jim
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2002
            Hi Jim,

            >> I did not get the post, so I do not know what is happening. I
            >> read Harvey's though.
            >
            >He sent out another one saying OOPS!

            Does the "OOPS!" take me out of the loop? ;->

            Two more baby goats born today. ;) Three calls on the boat for
            sale. Springtime weather in the Panhandle of Florida up in the
            70s and only about 65+ F presently - short sleev'n it at night
            outside. Now, that's my FL winter. Guess everybody has Spring
            fever. ;)