Re: [NTO] No Messages since Dec 8

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi Clueless,

      I think I see why your NoteTab lists fell asleep and that is
      because your ISP or path to it was down too many times so you
      have, at least the one I checked has 2 soft bounces and on hard
      one. That does not necessarily mean that your ISP was down a
      lot, but a coincidence could cause it also. It's a three times
      and you are out the way I understood it last.

      Shoot me a private eMail with the lists you want on and receiving
      eMail from and the eMail address you want to post and receive
      mail on. AV1611@...