Re: [NTO] No Messages since Dec 8

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2001
      From: "Clueless in Seattle" <clueless@...>
      To: <ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 8:58 AM
      Subject: [NTO] No Messages since Dec 8

      > I subscribe to NTB-Basic, NTB-Clip Class, NTB-Clips, NTB-Next Release,
      > NTB-Beta and NTB-Off Topic.
      >
      > On December 8 I received my last messages from these lists and have
      > not received any messages since. On top of that, the messages I try
      > to post to these lists don't appear on the web page.
      >
      > I've tried to re-subscribe, but I only got one subscription
      > confirmation from the NoteTab Basic list, but still get no mail from
      > the Basic list. The re-subscriptions to a couple of the other lists
      > (including this one) got no response at all. I even tried twice to
      > resubscribe to the Off-Topic list so I could post this plea for help.

      I had a similar problem once, being able to send but never receiving replies
      to my emails. Folks told me that they wrote back but I never got them. If
      you have had any PC problems or made any changes/upgrades/enhancements of
      late that may have affected your Email setup on your PC, such as your
      profile in Outlook Express or Outlook (dont' sneer folks, some do use
      these... in fact Outlook Express does fine for the small amount of actual
      email I handle).... go to the Tools menu and then accounts.... check your
      reply address in the properties of your mail account to see that the reply
      address is entered and that it is typed correctly. If so, another option
      is to delete the account and recreate it..... in your mail program... after
      that, if there is still a problem... please refer to the suggestions of
      others.... my hands are tied at that point.....

      Just relaying my own personal experience with a similar problem...

      Laurie