Re: [NTO] 2 x 4s and corn cobs.

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2000
      Hi Phil,

      > I suspect the Mfr of my computer ( Fly By Night Inc.) probably
      > has those trays for sale. If not, I really don't know what you
      > are talking about, so it is hard to find by some catalog.

      http://www.pricewatch.com
      http://www.pricewatch.com/1/81/838-1.htm

      If you feel like playing around, here's one that only has one bid
      on it for $00.01 Maybe you can scare him off with a nickle bid. <g>

      http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=325276752
    • Wren McMains
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2000
        Hi Phi,

        > I suspect the Mfr of my computer ( Fly By Night Inc.) probably has those
        > trays for sale. If not, I really don't know what you are talking about, so
        > it is hard to find by some catalog.

        If FBNi is really a local place that puts together computers from
        components, I'll bet they can help you. If FBNi is a nationally
        known manufacturer, I doubt it. Then you'll need to buy them on-line.

        -Wren