Re: [NTO] Why is NoteTabPro "corrupted"?

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2001
      Raimund,

      At 05:35 PM 12/15/01 +0100, you wrote:
      >Hi everybody!
      >
      >Since several weeks I have the problem that NoteTabPro does not hide anymore
      >to the systemtray but is gone after starting. Only a second start gave me
      >the window back and I then could normalize the situation by unchecking the
      >option "hide to system tray" and after that check it again.
      >We discussed that earlier and you gave me the hint to install version 4.86.
      >I did that and had it normal for some days, but then the problem accured
      >again.
      >Now I do have another problem, too. On startimg the program I get the
      >following message "Exception EWin32Error in module NOTEPRO.EXE at 0000DF8B.
      >A Win32 API function failed."
      >This also occured when I unibstalled and reinstalled NateTabPro.
      >I can no longer work with NoteTabPro 4.86 and I cannot always install it
      >again. What shall I do?

      This is just a shot in the dark.

      When this problem occurs, highlight the shortcut that you use to open NTP,
      then RIGHT click and select PROPERTIES>SHORTCUT.and see what the RUN
      setting is. Set it to MAXIMIZED and see if that solves your problem.

      Maybe it will help you with this problem.

      Regards,

      Jim