Re: [NTO] 2 x 4s and corn cobs.

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 3:03 PM
      Hi Phil,

      At 02:47 PM 05/06/2000 -0700, you wrote:
      >Jody, Wren , and Larry
      >
      >I didn't say we didn't have toilet paper. We do have A grocery store. One.
      >
      >That isn't all our problems here. we had a fire in our bathroom, but we
      did manage to get it out before it spread to the house.

      >I suspect the Mfr of my computer ( Fly By Night Inc.) probably has those
      trays for sale. If not, I really don't know what you are talking about, so
      it is hard to find by some catalog.

      Jody gave you a website to go to in his message to shop for the trays on
      line. You should be able - as with most of these sites - to enter a search
      for what you want. You should also be able to order it with a credit card
      and have it shipped to your address. If you do not have a credit card or
      do not want to use yours on the internet for security reasons, most of
      these sites will also provide you with information about how to order on
      line and pay by check. You will have to wait longer to receive your order
      because they must receive and cash your check before they will ship your
      order but it is possible to do this. I have done it several times.

      http://www.pricewatch.com

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6 3:27 PM
        Hi Phil,

        > I suspect the Mfr of my computer ( Fly By Night Inc.) probably
        > has those trays for sale. If not, I really don't know what you
        > are talking about, so it is hard to find by some catalog.

        http://www.pricewatch.com
        http://www.pricewatch.com/1/81/838-1.htm

        If you feel like playing around, here's one that only has one bid
        on it for $00.01 Maybe you can scare him off with a nickle bid. <g>

        http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=325276752
      • Wren McMains
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6 4:21 PM
          Hi Phi,

          > I suspect the Mfr of my computer ( Fly By Night Inc.) probably has those
          > trays for sale. If not, I really don't know what you are talking about, so
          > it is hard to find by some catalog.

          If FBNi is really a local place that puts together computers from
          components, I'll bet they can help you. If FBNi is a nationally
          known manufacturer, I doubt it. Then you'll need to buy them on-line.

          -Wren