Free CSV Database

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      I just ran across a little freeware program for working with CSV files
      called CSVdb.

      I am very impressed with it, and it has almost all the functionality I need
      in working with a large CSV database.

      It is small enough that it can fit on a floppy along with the CSV in
      question.

      The author just released it a few days ago, and I have already given him a
      few suggestions. I have not yet heard back from him.

      I can see that I may be making much use of it in concert with NoteTab.

      I mentioned that I use NoteTab a lot when working with CSV files.

      The website is:

      http://home.hccnet.nl/s.j.francke/t2t/text2table.htm

      It is also a delphi application.

      Larry Hamilton