2 x 4s and corn cobs.

  • phil
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2000
      Jody, Wren , and Larry

      I didn't say we didn't have toilet paper. We do have A grocery store. One.

      That isn't all our problems here. we had a fire in our bathroom, but we did manage to get it out before it spread to the house.

      I suspect the Mfr of my computer ( Fly By Night Inc.) probably has those trays for sale. If not, I really don't know what you are talking about, so it is hard to find by some catalog.

      Phil E.