[NTO] Re: Image Editors & Buttons

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi Mujtaba,

      > Just wanted to add that I think LeechFTP, which is freeware, is
      > a tad better than WS_FTP. You can download it at:
      > http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~jdebis/leechftp/

      Does it do commandline and run in the background while the file
      in NoteTab is uploaded while I continue working and then shuts
      downs? If so, I'll take a peek. If not, Ws_FtpLe does so I'll
      stick with it. Thanks for the post. :)

      See ya in the funnies!
      Jody Adair

      Clean-Funnies
      mailto:CF@...?Subject=subscribe

      Proverbs 15:15
      you missed a good joke!
    • Mujtaba Ali
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
        Hello,

        Ummm.... probably doesn't. But it has the coolest queuing and recursive
        stuff. You can queue all your downloads and then have them go all at once.
        Also, at least in the past, I have had severe stability issues with
        WS_FTP. Not to say that LeechFTP never crashes, but I have only has it
        hiccup twice in four months. I guess it's a matter of preference.

        -- Mujtaba Ali

        > Just wanted to add that I think LeechFTP, which is freeware, is
        > a tad better than WS_FTP. You can download it at:
        > http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~jdebis/leechftp/

        Does it do commandline and run in the background while the file
        in NoteTab is uploaded while I continue working and then shuts
        downs? If so, I'll take a peek. If not, Ws_FtpLe does so I'll
        stick with it. Thanks for the post. :)

        See ya in the funnies!
        Jody Adair

        Clean-Funnies
        mailto:CF@...?Subject=subscribe

        Proverbs 15:15
        you missed a good joke!

        Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
        Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
        no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the
        credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
        http://click.egroups.com/1/913/1/_/353289/_/949428435/

        -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=notetab-ot&m=1