RE: [NTO] .DOC to .PDF

  • Bruce Wright
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2001
      Hi All,

      To create FREE PDFs (without a tag lines as Carl described) I use
      Ghostscript together with GSview (GSview is the user friendly "front end" to
      Ghostscript).

      Once you've installed Ghostscript/GSview there are two steps to create a
      PDF. First, create a postscript file. Second, convert the postscript file to
      a PDF using Ghostscript/GSview.

      I've put together a small PDF (30k) that explains the process. If you'd like
      a copy then reply to my private e-mail address (wright.b@...) and
      I'll pass it on.

      Cheers
      Bruce