Re: [NTO] .DOC to .PDF

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2001
      I use HTMLDoc 1.8.11 to generate a .PDF file which does a rough job but better than nothing. It
      is free.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk
    • Bruce Wright
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2001
        Hi All,

        To create FREE PDFs (without a tag lines as Carl described) I use
        Ghostscript together with GSview (GSview is the user friendly "front end" to
        Ghostscript).

        Once you've installed Ghostscript/GSview there are two steps to create a
        PDF. First, create a postscript file. Second, convert the postscript file to
        a PDF using Ghostscript/GSview.

        I've put together a small PDF (30k) that explains the process. If you'd like
        a copy then reply to my private e-mail address (wright.b@...) and
        I'll pass it on.

        Cheers
        Bruce