Re: [NTO] XP Pro, IE6, Web Page Images

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hi Lotta,

      >Morning Jody,

      Good evening/night. ;)

      > > Does XP and or IE6 have a problem displaying some images? I
      > > cannot find a pattern as far as file type goes; sometimes they
      > > display fine and other times it look like a corrupt image file.
      >
      >Don't have IE6, but I've heard of this a lot. It's a feature
      >(well). IE6 can resize images. I've forgot for what reason.
      >Anyway, it can be turned of. In Options somewhere. Wasn't this
      >helpful? :)

      Yes, it was and I had high hopes. However, I already had the
      resizing unchecked. What it is suppose to do is size down the
      images that do not fit in the users window size. My icon sizes
      are correctly done. It appears as if there are only 16 or less
      colors used.

      Thanks!
      Jody

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...