Re: [NTO] XP Pro, IE6, Web Page Images

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2001
      Morning Jody,

      >Does XP and or IE6 have a problem displaying some images? I
      >cannot find a pattern as far as file type goes; sometimes they
      >display fine and other times it look like a corrupt image file.

      Don't have IE6, but I've heard of this a lot. It's a feature (well). IE6
      can resize images. I've forgot for what reason. Anyway, it can be turned
      of. In Options somewhere.
      Wasn't this helpful? :)

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2001
        Hi Lotta,

        >Morning Jody,

        Good evening/night. ;)

        > > Does XP and or IE6 have a problem displaying some images? I
        > > cannot find a pattern as far as file type goes; sometimes they
        > > display fine and other times it look like a corrupt image file.
        >
        >Don't have IE6, but I've heard of this a lot. It's a feature
        >(well). IE6 can resize images. I've forgot for what reason.
        >Anyway, it can be turned of. In Options somewhere. Wasn't this
        >helpful? :)

        Yes, it was and I had high hopes. However, I already had the
        resizing unchecked. What it is suppose to do is size down the
        images that do not fit in the users window size. My icon sizes
        are correctly done. It appears as if there are only 16 or less
        colors used.

        Thanks!
        Jody

        Clean-Funnies: click and send...