Re[4]: [NTB] NoteTabPro pops up when it is not suposed to

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi Jason,

      Welcome once again - enjoy reading your posts even though we
      disagree at times. ;) I really don't liking posting back on this
      thread, but it may help some on the way I think of why some posts
      should go to a different list.

      I believe it is an OffTopic or maybe even NextRelease list
      Subject:. The reason for me saying that is because it is OS or
      machine associated. There does not seem to be a Windows standard
      for System Tray behavior or possibly, as mentioned, the Windows
      Explorer single click for files may have an effect. I do notice
      that a single click works for me in NoteTab as designed and at
      least my DUN icon in the Tray pops up with a single click. (I do
      have my Windows Explorer set to single click and the classic
      Explorer.) In other words, it is not just a basic question and
      requires a bit of discussion - more than just a simple reply.
      Another thought that came to mind is the applications that when
      you click on the tray icon it the program will come in focus, but
      it also places a button on the Taskbar. If you are wanting a
      different behavior then you need to post that to the ntb-
      NextRelease list or send your request to:
      mailto:feedback@...

      The way I read Scott's post it is when he clicks on a desktop
      icon that NoteTab pops up, but I cannot figure out if NoteTab
      pops into focus or if the icon disappears from the System Tray.
      If the latter, my guess is a low resource condition in Win98 or
      simply a Windows bug. If the first mentioned above, I cannot
      reproduce the behavior in Win98SE or XP Prom nor have I ever
      heard of it happening ever since we got the option to put NoteTab
      in the System Tray.

      The OffTopic list is copied this post and sign up info is in my
      sigline. ;)