Line Numbers

  • thefrank
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2001
      Hi Eric, Jody, et.al.,

      I discovered a minor problem with line numbers.

      I had Line Numbers turned on from View > Line Numbers. I was showing
      one doc window with a Clip Library list at left. I hit the 2 windows
      icon on the Toolbar and both docs displayed properly, but only the
      left doc showed Line Numbers. I turned Line Numbers off from View >
      Line Numbers and both docs showed no Line Numbers. I turned Line
      Numbers on again from View > Line Numbers and both docs showed a
      wider left margin, but only the left doc filled this in with numbers.

      I turned them off and on again several times with the same result.
      While doing this I happen to notice I could add Lower Case to the
      shortcut menu so I did. After doing this Line Numbers appeared in
      both windows!

      I wonder...

      Win98.NTP4.85

      Regards,