Re: [NTO] Double posts

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2001
      Hi Gail,

      Look in the header of the eMail and see what address(es) of yours
      they are coming in on. I don't OE, but your filter (rule) looks
      right. Try adding another rule to it with your default (main)
      eMail address in it, then quit processing. Perhaps you can split
      them up like that. (Look in Header.)

      >How can I stop the double posts the knotted basic
      >list. I checked my Outlook Express message rule,
      >and it doesn't look like the problem is on my end.
      >
      >Apply this rule after the message arrives
      >Where the Subject line contains '[NTB]'
      >Move it to the [NTB] folder
      > and Stop processing more rules
      >
      >None of my other mailing lists send me double
      >posts. Is there something I can do to stop the
      >double posts? Thank you.
      >Gail

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair