Re: [NTO] NoteTab with WINE in Linux

  • Dr. Paul Harder
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2001
      On Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:52:02 -0800, Gail wrote:

      > I'd like a Linux version of NoteTabPro.

      Anybody have a chance to try NoteTab Pro on the new LindowsOS operating
      system? If you're not familiar with it, it's a version of Linux that
      runs Windows executables. I have no idea whether it does this more or
      less effectively than WINE does. But it's an intriguing concept!

      Paul

      Dr. Paul Harder Houston, Texas, USA pharder@...
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2001
        Paul:
        > Anybody have a chance to try NoteTab Pro on the new LindowsOS operating
        > system? If you're not familiar with it, it's a version of Linux that
        > runs Windows executables.

        I think its still vapour-ware (though not obviously so from reading the
        press releases there;--)

        From their site(http://www.lindows.com/) :

        Be notified the moment the Preview Release of LindowsOS is available.
        Join our Mailing List

        Regards ... Alec