Re: [NTO] Why does NoteTabPro no longer reside in the system tray?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi Raimund,

      >I encountered a new problem lately. I don't know why but since
      >two or three days NoteTab starts on start up of my PC but then
      >can not be seen any more. If I press Crtl+Alt+Del I see that it
      >is running, when I look up in the Autorun folder it is there and
      >can be started (which it actually does on start up) but I can not
      >find it on my desktop, neither in the system tray (the
      >option/general/close to system tray is enabled, the
      >option/view/Icon in system tray is also enabled) nor in the task
      >bar. what to do?

      We had a problem in earlier version that when multiple monitors
      were being used NoteTab would act as you subscribe. If you are
      not in version 4.86, please upgrade. If you are, I would remove
      all the window position places in NoteTab/s ini file. Save the
      file as !NotePro.ini (or !NoteTab.ini for Std/Light) *_with the
      exclamation mark_* and then close the INI file, or create a new
      one. To create a new ini file, close NoteTab and rename
      NotePro.ini found in its main folder (NoteTab.ini for Std/Light).
      Start up NoteTab and it will use its default settings actually
      creating the ini file when you shut down NoteTab. Start up
      NoteTab and it will use its default settings making a new INI
      file on shutdown.